I am Baas wrote:
TiffToy @ http://www.comicer.com/stronghorse/software/#TiffToy
is another handy tool to merge, split and analyze TIFF files.
* Great for compiling multi-page comics
* Created TIFF files are viewable by Windows out of the box, unlike PDF. Good:
* Merge tool will add all the files in a directory to a TIFF file with the added capability of being able to sort them alphabetically, numberically, or by PDG order (I don't know what that is. page order?).
* Compression seems good. It collapsed 2.21 megs of JPG files into 2.15 megs. I was under the impression that TIFF was lossless so perhaps its cutting the JPG metadata/headers?FreePic2PDF
came up with an only slightly larger file size.Wishlist
* English help file. I don't really get what the Dump feature does. It references a text file so I'm assuming there's a way to distribute a single TIFF file to multiple folders? Unknown.