Software promotions

Any other tech-related topics
joby_toss

Re: GiveAwayOfTheDay & other promotions

#226 Post by joby_toss »

SerialSafe

May 29, 2012
SerialSafe is a portable software serial/license manager. The program allows you to store serial numbers, license numbers and license files directly into the programs database.

This allows users to keep all their sensitive software registration information in one place. The software does not require installation thus making it portable for use on USB sticks and other portable media (even web storage). A feature that comes in handy for IT professionals.
Not tested!

An interesting comment:
Your program is not portable. Using it on my other
laptop the program doesn’t start. It will only work
on the registered computer.
If by definition you mean portable without using it,
then you may be mistakenly be called a developer.

So, you say: Encryption 512bit password value

Please, be more specific what cipher you are using.
For example: SHACAL supports up to 512 bit keys.
If you are talking about the block cipher, then which
block cipher are you using?
It’s not Blowfish (Blowfish does 448 bits at 16 rounds).

All thumbs down!!!
Comment by Ton van der Oest — May 29th, 2012 at 4:57 am

LynBrandy

Re: Giveaway of WinX Blu-ray Decrypter till May 25

#227 Post by LynBrandy »

Checker wrote:
... Remove all known Blu-ray copy protections. ...
I don't know, how the law is in your country, but this is illegal at my country. :!:
Not so tight. Just for personal backup under the concept of fair use will be OK IMO.

joby_toss

#228 Post by joby_toss »

Full Uninstall 2.10

June 12, 2012
A common problem we often face with, when uninstalling unnecessary software, is various traces left in the system: unneeded files or folders on a disk, registry entries and so on. This can happen even if an application was removed correctly with its own uninstaller – a special program provided by a vendor to uninstall the application.

The Full Uninstall program is intended to solve this problem: It allows you to COMPLETELY uninstall unnecessary applications from your system.

The main function of the tool is the complete removing of programs from your computer. Full Uninstall monitors all changes made to the system during the setup process of a certain application. You can easily learn what file or registry entries were modified during the installation. Using these data, Full Uninstall completely removes an application when you order it to.
The .tmp trick works fine, the registration key is located in the provided readme file; the application's files can be uniextracted, but the app writes to "\Local\ChemTable Software" folder and "HKCU\software\ChemTable Software\Full Uninstall" registry key. I believe these settings can be isolated using JauntePE.
This app looks and behaves very nice, it is fast, is 64bit compatible and a keeper for me.

joby_toss

#229 Post by joby_toss »

PhotoStitcher 1.0

June 14, 2012
There’s no need to manually go through messing around moving and aligning images! Now you can use PhotoStitcher to easily stitch images and get perfect panoramic photograph. You just snap some overlapping images and click Stitch button.

PhotoStitcher is a fully automatic image stitcher. Capable of stitching full view panoramas without any user input. This is a solution to stitch any panorama completely automatically, whether 1D (horizontal OR vertical) or 2D (horizontal AND vertical).
Top Reasons to use PhotoStitcher:
Works with any arrangement of overlapping photos taken from a single location;
Crop the result with automatic cropping;
Simple and intuitive interface. Just select images and click “Stitch”;
Easy to get use & started;
Completely non-technical.
Install using Sandboxie (or extract the provided setup.exe using UE). The app has only one file, the executable. Activate today to get the juice from HKCU\software\Teorex\Photostitch. Use JauntePE to make it portable.

LynBrandy

10K Copies of Free Software from Various Companies

#230 Post by LynBrandy »

[Moderator note: this may or may not be legitimate. See comments below.]

8 software companies, including IObit, Lavasoft, EaseUs, Kingsoft, WinXDVD, Obviousidea, and Zoner, are giving away 10,000 serial keys of various PC utilities on

http://www.winxdvd.com/partner-offer/wi ... veaway.htm

How to get serial key?
It is as simple as you can play and win through the SLOT with help of guidance beside.

P.S the giveaway ends on Jul.5, 2012.

I am Baas

Re: 10K Copies of Free Software from Various Companies

#231 Post by I am Baas »

None.

donald

#232 Post by donald »

Could LynBrandy be a Spammer?

Only 4 posts and this link seems to me to be a advert at best, not a worthwhile deal.

abc

#233 Post by abc »

I only used Easeus Partition Master Free edition.

Meh, I got this 4 times in a row:

Code: Select all

WinX DVD Copy Pro
Download link:http://www.winxdvd.com/download/winx-dvd-copy-pro.exe
License code: BR-VTEQVPST-YBSYEQ (Activate it before July.10.)

lautrepay

#234 Post by lautrepay »

@abc:
If you live in the U.S.A., please follow this link.

:roll:

Midas

#235 Post by Midas »

donald wrote:Could LynBrandy be a Spammer?
I believe her post could adequately be defined as commercial; but since it was sensibly formulated, posted in a non-intrusive/sneaky/offensive manner and might be of interest to other users of TPFC forum, I reckon no harm's been done...

carbonize

#236 Post by carbonize »

I call scam on this. I mean if all these companies are taking part why is it only being advertised/run on this one site? I just visited Lavasoft and IOBit and neither has any mention anywhere of this.

carbonize

#237 Post by carbonize »

Just had it's legitimacy confirmed by the maker of GreenCloud Printer. I still say it's a con though as apparently I can get Cookie Crumble for free if I buy Hide-My-Ip which was $49.95 but I get it at the reduced price of $37.90. Except from the official website Hide-My-IP is actually only $29.95

webfork

#238 Post by webfork »

A lot of folks are commenting they are just forum spammers. https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/www.winxdvd.com

Disclaimer added to main entry. If Andrew wants to delete it, that's fine with me.

abc

Re:

#239 Post by abc »

lautrepay wrote:@abc:
If you live in the U.S.A., please follow this link.

:roll:
That saved me from losing one of my yachts over a heated bet. Thanks.

joby_toss

#240 Post by joby_toss »

StepShot

19 hours remaining...
The Easiest Way to Document Procedures

StepShot is an intuitive and powerful utility that lets you create detailed step-by-step procedure guides and manuals. Imagine documenting and editing each step of a procedure until it reads perfectly, then combining it all together and exporting it as a document that's available to everyone! It's really that simple. It's StepShot!

All of the tools that you need to create stunning procedural documentation are here in StepShot. Screen capture with a single hotkey press? Check. The ability to capture windows, regions, and menus? Check. Annotation objects, such as text, arrows, highlights and more? Check. It's like building a story, one that tells the tale of how to use your software to its maximum potential!

When you're done building your manual in StepShot, just export it as a PDF, RTF, HTML, XLS, JPG documents and voilà! Ready for distribution!

And now StepShot offers support for direct image and docs Web file sharing – use FTP, Dropbox, ImageShack from inside the app, or export to a new email message as an attachment!

Please note folks, this version of StepShot is available for personal (non-commercial) use only.
Promotion Written by Derek Lee