ClipSpy - clipboard raw data viewer

Post details of freeware that are found to be not portable here. Posts in the submissions forum relating to freeware found to be not portable should also be moved here.
Midas

ClipSpy - clipboard raw data viewer

#1 Post by Midas »

ClipSpy is a nifty little clipboard tool...
  • [url]http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/168/ClipSpy[/url] author wrote:ClipSpy registers itself as a clipboard viewer. Nothing magical there. But when the contents of the clipboard change, ClipSpy enumerates all the data formats on the clipboard (there may be many) and displays them all in the left-hand pane. Clicking on a format in the list shows the data that was placed on the clipboard in the right-hand pane. The right pane shows the raw data as well as the ASCII representation, similar to the memory debug window in MSVC.

The left-hand pane also registers as a drop target, so you can drag any data from a program that supports drag-and-drop, drop it over the list, and ClipSpy will show all the data that the drag source provided. Again, the formats are listed in the left-hand pane, and clicking a format shows the corresponding data in the right-hand pane.
Download the "Download source files - 46 Kb" from http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/168/ClipSpy; after extraction, ClipSpy is inside the 'bin' folder...

v1.2
Last edited by Midas on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am Baas

Re: ClipSpy 1.2

#2 Post by I am Baas »

I am Baas

#3 Post by I am Baas »

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mike's Classy Software\ClipSpy\Settings

Midas

#4 Post by Midas »

So, not portable. :(

@Mods: please move.