SciTE Jump V18.104.22.168
I've updated SciTE Jump with new additions as well as bug fixes too, please see the changelog for more details.
Thanks to burnell, D4RKON3, Mat & UEZ for their input. burnell reported the issue of duplicate functions in comment tags, these are now removed.
It should be noted that in the new version I've added additional language strings, so if you would like to update your language please send me the new translation and I will update accordingly. When you start the latest version you'll be asked 'Do you want to upgrade?', select 'Yes' if you want to.Language Changes:
# CHANGES IN LANGUAGE FILE FROM V22.214.171.124 TO V126.96.36.199 #Changelog:
MENU_MONITORLINE=Scroll within function list
TIP_MSG_10=Add the current AutoIt script to the includes folder.
TIP_MSG_11=Remove the current AutoIt script from the includes folder.
TIP_MSG_12=Select to overwrite the current AutoIt script in the includes folder if present.
TIP_MSG_13=Open the Obfuscator folder.
TIP_MSG_2=Lists directories to search within.
TIP_MSG_3=Clear the list of directories.
TIP_MSG_4=Dock %PROGRAMNAME% to SciTE.
TIP_MSG_5=Select a directory to add to the current list.
TIP_MSG_6=Export to various formats or details about the AutoIt script.
TIP_MSG_7=Select to display the list of files that will be replaced.
TIP_MSG_8=Select to use case sensitive searching.
TIP_MSG_9=Replace a certain word or certain within a list of files.
- ADDED: Automatically scroll to the function in SciTE Jump the caret is in between. This is optional and can be turned on by right-clicking on the titlebar. (Thanks Mat & UEZ)
- ADDED: Right-click context menu to the SciTE Jump GUI, to access the titlebar items, such as toggling between sorting items. (Thanks D4RKON3)
- ADDED: Tooltips to certain controls. Language files will need to be updated to accommodate this change. (Thanks D4RKON3)
- FIXED: Issue trying to highlight the text in the search input.
- FIXED: Issue where functions in between comments would show up in the treeview. Idea from ISI360, the author of ISN AutoIt Studio.
- IMPROVED: Issue where the right-click context menu would display when clicking on the header text.
- IMPROVED: Now the right-click context menu will display limited options when selecting a region or comment item, rather than the full context menu.