Summer, sun and new release. Within not quite a month we present you the result of newest polishing and bug-fixing. Viriato showed up and was so kind to provide a spanish translation. Many thanks to him and the other translators for updating the translation files: http://gpg4usb.cpunk.de/download.html
Added features in version 0.2.4:
* Open file from command line
* Added setting to save checked private keys on exit (kind of "encrypt to self"-behaviour)
* Added link to online-tutorial in help menu
* Added spanish translation
* Added undo to edit-menu
The following bugfixes/changes were made in version 0.2.4:
* In save-dialog on exit, don't exit, if cancel is hit.
* Fixed multilingual and multiplatform behaviour of shortcuts.
* Statically build with Qt 4.5 on Debian Sarge again, so it should run on rather old Linux-Distris
* From now on the download files are upx-compressed by default
Furthermore we started the implementation of PGP-MIME-parsing. This implementation is rather incomplete. We're not sure, if it's working under all circumstances. Also we're not yet satisfied with the GUI, so we marked it experimental in the settings dialog. If this warning is not keeping you away from testing, and you find errors or non-working PGP-MIME encoded messages, don't hesitate to report.