AutoClip Mini [discontinued]

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
atomizer

AutoClip Mini [discontinued]

#1 Post by atomizer »

PFC page link

Synopsis: AutoClip Mini by 12Bytes Software automatically copies selected text to the Windows clipboard after which you can quickly paste what you have copied with the middle mouse button! AutoClip Mini is simple and intuitive to use and runs quietly in the system tray while you work as usual.

i'm the dev for this app
just to avoid any confusion this time around, ACM was not always free; is free now; will remain free forever :)

contains no garbage and the only file it writes is it's own ini file in its own directory!

webfork

Re: AutoClip Mini

#2 Post by webfork »

atomizer wrote:PFC page link
Very cool idea. I think a request for something like this was mentioned in forums a while back.

I edited the entry a little bit -- I hope its a bit clearer.

atomizer

Re: AutoClip Mini

#3 Post by atomizer »

thanks web

a couple of *nix people emailed me telling they missed this functionality in windows - it's built in to linux by default, though i don't know what the capabilities are

AutoClipX has become pretty powerful for a simple auto-copy app, so i thought i'd cut everything unnecessary out of it, cal it AutoClip Mini, and release it for free.