hi - i submitted AutoClipX
to the db (i'm the author of the app)
AutoClipX is a portable application that automatically copies any text you select with your mouse to the Windows clipboard. You can then quickly paste what you have copied by clicking a mouse button. AutoClipX runs quietly in the system tray while you work as usual. Some of the features are:
* Portable – no installation required
* Super easy to use
* Automatically disable auto-copy function for specified windows
* Quickly enable/disable AutoClipX by clicking the tray icon or setting a hotkey.
* Disable AutoClipX only while a specified hotkey is pressed
* Optional display of tool tips to let you know when something is copied or the clipboard was cleared
* Option to configure mouse buttons to paste and/or clear the clipboard – they can even be the same button!
* Ignore small mouse movements (configurable)
* Delay adjustments for various options
* Option to start with WindowsTPFC submission page linksoftware page link