New display of matched forum topics in search

Changes, updates etc. related to this website will be posted here.
Andrew Lee

New display of matched forum topics in search

#1 Post by Andrew Lee »

The display format of matched forum topics when doing a search in the main page has been updated. Now, the topics are clustered under the title of each forum eg. topics under "Freeware That Are Not Portable" will be listed together under the appropriate heading.

The "Rejected" list that was previously displayed is now deprecated.

In contrast to the previous scheme, this new approach allows the TPFC community to collaboratively maintain details of apps that are found to be non-portable, or apps that are previously non-portable but have become portable.

Andrew Lee

Re: New display of matched forum topics in search

#2 Post by Andrew Lee »

BTW, I just gone through the new posts in the "Freeware That Are Not Portable" forum. You guys are awesome!

For those apps that have already been posted to the database, I have moved the entries to the recycle bin.

For those apps that are not in the database but pointed out to be portable, I have moved them to the submissions forum in the hope that someone will find them interesting enough to add them to the database. But at least they won't show up in the search results under "Freeware That Are Not Portable".