Order of latest entries

Ask other users about problems encountered with portable apps or help by posting solutions to existing problems.
nunoleite

Order of latest entries

#1 Post by nunoleite »

Hi!

I didn't find the best place to make this question, so i will put it here.

The latest entries, as it seems to me, is not ordered correctly.
The list is unordered, because before it was ordered by date, but now is not ordered by date. I can find items added and updated mixed.

As i'm moving in the pages i find apps that were added or updated for example in february, than in march, then again in february...

So, am i missing something, or is there an explanation for this? Or is it just not yet corrected?

Thanks

Checker

Re: Order of latest entries

#2 Post by Checker »

The app comes on top if you change/update the version number ... it stays at its place if you change something else.
But every change is displayed by name and date.

nunoleite

#3 Post by nunoleite »

Let me see if i understand this...

Every time an app is changed/updated the date is updated as well. If the change is the version then it goes to the top, if not it stays in the same place.

So, lets say that i was here in 15 of february. Since then i didn't came here, and passed some time, i'll return (example 1 month later). I would like to go back to the last app in the 15 of february and then go forward to see what new or updated app are here.

Is it possible to think like this?
Before this change in the site, i was able to do this without any problem, but now is a bit confusing, because i go back in the pages, and when o think i'm in the page i wanted, i see that are apps with updated dates more recent in the middle and even backwards.

So what's your opinion, how can i do this?

Thanks.

Checker

#4 Post by Checker »

nunoleite wrote: ... I would like to go back to the last app in the 15 of february and then go forward to see what new or updated app are here. ...
I think in that case you can do this like you used to do this.
Simply page back.
The "changes" in between (with newer dates) are more changes like:
- add a new/better icon
- synopsis changes (to make the description clearer)
- change of the web-url/download-url
etc.

nunoleite

#5 Post by nunoleite »

Thanks for your info.

I will do the same, because i now know what kind of changes are made on the apps that have newer dates and stay behind.