WinToFlash : Make USB Bootable for Windows XP/03/Vista/7/PE

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
alifjuman

WinToFlash : Make USB Bootable for Windows XP/03/Vista/7/PE

#1 Post by alifjuman »

Now too much netbook that not has optical drive, but support booting from usb flashdisk. I Have tried more than seven methodes and application, finally I am choose WinToFlash. It is totally free and portable. WinToFlash starts a wizard that will help pull over the contents of a windows installation CD or DVD and prep the USB drive to become a bootable replacement for the optical drive. It can alsow do this with your LiveCD.

You don't have to worry about scratches on the disc or misplacing your original media discs once you transfer their contents to the flash drive. The optical drive is quickly becoming a thing of the past, especially in office environments, as media is shifted to the cloud.

http://wintoflash.com/home/en/

Dwel

Re: WinToFlash : Make USB Bootable for Windows XP/03/Vista/7/PE

#2 Post by Dwel »

sweet, if it works.

avoidz

Re: WinToFlash : Make USB Bootable for Windows XP/03/Vista/7/PE

#3 Post by avoidz »

alifjuman wrote:You don't have to worry about scratches on the disc or misplacing your original media discs once you transfer their contents to the flash drive. The optical drive is quickly becoming a thing of the past, especially in office environments, as media is shifted to the cloud.
Except that flash drives are not really as reliable as an optical disc as a long term storage/repeated access method. I personally wouldn't trust all my important data to hard disks and USB sticks.