Alrighty I have this sorted now.
Even tho I seem to be the only one with this problem I remade the launcher entirely.
(I think maybe I didnt completely uninstall it..leftover reg entries maybe..
I think I will start using a virtual machine to make these launchers on.)
At any rate,the link in the first post has been updated to the fixed launcher
For those that have downloaded this and are
having the same problem as me
Here's the noob's mistakes corrected:
Create a folder inside the JPE folder called "ProgramFiles" and place the "Linkman" folder inside.
(please dont ask why I didnt already have it there...)
Then make sure the following lines in the "Linkman_jauntePE.ini"
have the correct info as follows:
line 12 [Launch]
line 13 Path=.\JPE\ProgramFiles\%appname%\%appname%.exe
line 48 [Registry]
line 49 Use=1
line 50 Data=.\JPE\jauntePE.reg
line 61 [Filesysteem]
line 62 Use=0
line 63 Data=.\JPE\
line 65 [ShellUsage]
line 66 Use=1
line 67 PreventMRU=1
line 68 PreventBinUse=1
LinkmanLITE (JPE Launcher)-fixed