JauntePE 0.3.0 Alpha Nightly Build 14

Discuss anything related to JauntePE, the utlimate utility to help you tame non-portable applications. Share your experience about the apps that work with JauntePE, and the apps that don't.
fawkes

#16 Post by fawkes »

JauntePE is a great software and I look forward to the JPE community that will hopefully grow a lot more now. Unfortunately it seems that I missed redllar since he does not come to these forums anymore and I would have liked to at least say thanks to him for the great work. So what do people believe will be next for JauntePE?

Andrew Lee

#17 Post by Andrew Lee »

I doubt redllar will return to the forum if you have been keeping tabs on what's been going on.

From his last email to me, it seems like he plans to lay off JPE development for awhile, which was why he made a public release but "wasn't able to do near as much testing as I had wished".

I still hope he can make the sources public so that others can pick up from where he has left off. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

fawkes

#18 Post by fawkes »

To bad he will not return to the forums, but even if he lays off JPE development he still has given the community a great tool and deserves good luck in whatever he plans to do ahead. I also hope he would make the sources public, especially since there doesn't exist any other of it's kind in the open source domain or even in the freeware domain. Should anyone speak with redllar then tell him thanks from me, I truly appreciate his work.