gPodder Portable to version 3.4.0 now

Submit updates of portable freeware that are already listed in the database.
bzl333

gPodder Portable to version 3.4.0 now

#1 Post by bzl333 »

hi,

gPodder Portable is up to v3.4.0 now acc to PortableApps site:

http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/gpodder_portable

says it was updated 2013-01-09

also, would be helpful site addition if we could just click on a small icon on a program's page here at TPFC to notify the boss here about an update to whatever program without having to log in and start a thread about it unless there is a reason that you want us to. Prob get a little help from unregistered users too here and there.

webfork

Re: gPodder Portable to version 3.4.0 now

#2 Post by webfork »

bzl333 wrote:gPodder Portable is up to v3.4.0
Thanks
bzl333 wrote:would be helpful site addition if we could just click on a small icon on a program's page here at TPFC to notify the boss here about an update to whatever program without having to log in and start a thread about it unless there is a reason that you want us to. Prob get a little help from unregistered users too here and there.
That's a good idea, but I should point out that there's no real boss here. The site belongs to Andrew but it's largely the membership (primarily Checker) who do program updates. Also, I think once you hit 20 posts, you are included in that membership and can participate in updating entries. Admittedly, updating entries is a lot more time consuming than just flagging entries, but however you'd like to help out, I appreciate it.

Edit: except telling us our screenshots suck and not providing anything to replace them with. ;)

Checker

Re: gPodder Portable to version 3.4.0 now

#3 Post by Checker »

@ bzl333: Thanks ... and updated :wink: