Checker has updated the entry.
It looks like the link to the .zip file hasn't been updated to the newest version, as of 1/19/12 @~11:14AM PST. Simply replace the digits in the link to reflect the version number.
I noticed that and I made a note at the "What's new"-field.
Due to the update frequency filter, the update didn't bring XMedia Recode to the main page.
BTW: I sent a suggestion about this "problem" to Andrew
. My idea is a side note (maybe below "Recent comments") saying "Recent version updates" and reflecting the latest version updates over an 1 week period.
Recent version updates:
XMedia Recode V184.108.40.206 > V220.127.116.11
He likes this idea ... let's see, what will come