trying to make corel draw portable off local disc c

Ask other users about problems encountered with portable apps or help by posting solutions to existing problems.
red death68

trying to make corel draw portable off local disc c

#1 Post by red death68 »

title says it all im tired of having only one computer able to use my fav imaging program and its expensive as all heck to buy so i wanted to make it portable so i can use it from my usb drive any suggestions on how to do this because i cant figure out this program

ps im also trying to do the same thing with jasc paintshop pro 8/jasc animation shop 3

djoledj

Re: trying to make corel draw portable off local disc c

#2 Post by djoledj »

Making a portable CorelDraw is illegal :)

You don't have to make a 300 dpi vector drawing... printing it must be on 300 DPI. if you have bitmaps in a cdr file do this. Menu bitmaps, then convert to bitmap, write 300 DPI in the box and choose CMYK mode from dropmenu :)

Hope it helps, all the best.

webfork

#3 Post by webfork »

Making a portable CorelDraw is illegal
Its probably not legal. If you look at the license information and decide for yourself that you will not be violating any laws by doing so, there are a number of portabilizers available for Windows software.

The easiest is probably VMware Thinapp, which is neither free nor cheap.

Here's some more
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_a ... n_creators

djoledj

#4 Post by djoledj »

rohona wrote:Made a vectorial design in corel draw, saved it on PDF, hasn't got 300 DPIs. How do I solve the problem? I've made a vectorial design on corel draw, went to File - Save as PDF, but it hasn't the necessary quality for professional printing. Can I improve to 300 DPIs my work done or must I sart all over again in another software? In that case, wich one will allow me to make PDFs at 300 DPI?

Oh,... i forgot to tell you that the easiest way is to go to file > publish to pdf > then choose PDF\X3 in pdf profile dropmenu. That's industry standard PDF.