Portable Office Exec

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
robvdb

Portable Office Exec

#1 Post by robvdb »

Portable Office Exec is a download and Launch utility, intended to run from an USB stick. The intention of Portable Office Exec is to download an application, and afterwards to start this program, without installing anything on the "guest"-computer. All downloaded programs are freeware.

Portable Office Exec contains 4 tabs;
Antivirus (antivir Personal Edition - avast! Virus Cleaner - McAfee Stinger - MWAV 7.x - Microsoft® Windows® Malicious Software Removal Tool)
Office (DeepBurner - !Freebyte Zip - Foxit Reader - Portable Firefox - Portable Thunderbird - metapad - FTP Wanderer - Portable AbiWord 2.4.1)
System (ReSysInfo - Emergency Recovery Utility NT - NT Registry Optimizer - Trout - RegSeeker - EasyCleaner - MemTest)
Miscellaneous (HoverSnap - Disktective - DriverView - Freebyte Backup - MyUninstaller - ProduKey - XnView - Miranda IM)

For more info check my site at: http://users.telenet.be/Robvdb/PortOffExec.htm

For use on a USB-stick, the http://users.telenet.be/Robvdb/PortOffi ... Office.zip is the most convenient.

enjoy

Rob

Babyscout19

Re: "Portable Office Exec"

#2 Post by Babyscout19 »

Unzip.exe contains xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...... i deleted that and it does not seem to effect the program. please be careful... component TABCTL32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly regestered.....

guinness

#3 Post by guinness »

Your posts are quite uninformative and have no place here. Please find another sandbox to play in thanks.

Edit: Awful spelling. Sorry.
Last edited by guinness on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Midas

#4 Post by Midas »

Way to got, Babyscout19. In a couple of days you managed to irk every senior member of TPFC. As the meme goes: "I'm not even mad, that's awesome."