PDF to Word converter

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
Matthewlee

PDF to Word converter

#1 Post by Matthewlee »

This free Application is used for converting PDF to Word document. It can convert the restricted PDF to word file while most of other PDF to Word converters cannot.

1. Convert PDF to Word doc, docx as easy as importing and converting
2. Convert copy and print resticted PDF file to Word document without a hassle
3. Convert multiple PDF files or convert via short cut menu
4. Flexible output options: convert all pages or selected pages

Download URL: http://download.allpdftools.com/pdf-to- ... ull418.exe

Get Free Keycode: http://www.allpdftools.com/promotion/activate.html

alanbcohen

#2 Post by alanbcohen »

This is not portable. It requires MS Office to be installed before it can be installed. There were no instructions on otherwise extracting this application in the OP

MiDoJo

#3 Post by MiDoJo »

I'm with alan on this seems unfit for this site at the least and suspect at the most (see below)

plenty of freeware doc convertors out there

Comes in an installer (exe format) I couldn't uniextract it :-/ can some body sandbox it?
Finally
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You may not permit others to (a) reverse engineer, decompile, decode, decrypt, disassemble, or in any way derive source code from the Software; (b) modify, distribute, or create derivative works of the Software; (c) copy (other than one back-up copy), distribute, publicly display, transmit, sell, rent, lease or otherwise exploit the Software.
Suspection reasons

a) Mcafee Site Advisor has not yet rated this site (thus it is relativly new site and not deemed safe

b) User has posted recently on multiple forums

Non-Suspection reasons

Softpedia gives it a good rating (ok for me this means nothing b/c I don't really like or trust softpedia all that much ;)