BN+ Converter Pro

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
[RTS]BN+VS*

BN+ Converter Pro

#1 Post by [RTS]BN+VS* »

BN+ Converter Pro, previously known as Binary Converter, is a multi featured converter for Windows. It has been written By Jeroen De Dauw with Microsoft's .Net framework. It allows easy conversion of various kinds of notations, including hashing of text, ASCII based notations in plain ASCII, HEX and binary, mathematical conversions from one numeral system to another, block cyphers, public-key encryption, obfuscation and codecs. A range of tools to modify text are also available.

BN+ Converter Pro has been developed in the hope that it will be useful for students, security experts, network administrators, database designers, programmers and gamers. Although the program itself is closed source, it is distributed as free ware and based on open source libraries, which are downloadable without charge.

This application is both available as direct run files (which can be run from usb), and as u3 application (which requires u3 on your usb).

Cheers
BN

Kranor

#2 Post by Kranor »

Have a read on the guide to submission
Please note that Java and .NET apps are currently not accepted in the database.

Ameri-CAIN

#3 Post by Ameri-CAIN »

Kranor wrote:Have a read on the guide to submission
Ok, so maybe he posted this in the wrong forum, but I appreciate the post. This is a pretty cool app. I would challenge anyone to submit an app that does the same thing without the .NET dependency. So they can't be submitted to the database, but I still like to read about them, and try them out.

[RTS]BN+VS*

#4 Post by [RTS]BN+VS* »

I indeed did not read this, apologies :)

I can understand why no .Net apps are allowed, but why no programs written in Java? Only cause those require jre?

Cheers
BN