Shirusupad

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
bugmenot

Shirusupad

#1 Post by bugmenot »

ShirusuPad
ShirusuPad is an easy-to-use, yet powerful program, designed to always be right at your finger tips, yet as discreet as possible, allowing you to conveniently make notes of any kind. ShirusuPad can even be used as a simple library containing your favourite links, addresses, phone numbers, etc. You can also directly click on highlighted URLs to open them with the default web browser. The list goes on.

The most important thing when designing ShirusuPad was its small, yet, effective layout. It is only displayed when you need it, and disappears when you are done using it, hence, not taking any place on the desktop.

~

I found this because I wanted Maxthon's collector at all times.

Download and unpack the zip file on the site. A file called "Shirusupad" will be created which you can move to a thumb drive and use on Windows.

Fluffy

#2 Post by Fluffy »

Holy wow, this is cool! I'll be adding it to the database shortly.

dasfx

#3 Post by dasfx »

Agreed Fluffy,
Very cool! May have finally found something to replace my stickies!

Dasfx

KRUSAV

#4 Post by KRUSAV »

Fluffy wrote:Holy wow, this is cool! I'll be adding it to the database shortly.
the links dead to me. is the site still there?

Fluffy

#5 Post by Fluffy »

The link's fine. If you're using bfilter though, set it to passive mode while visiting the site. It seems bfilter is not a big fan of .tk domains or something along those lines.

webfork

Re: Shirusupad

#6 Post by webfork »