Encodings, charsets and Шифрование: We rounded up a new release, repaired bugs dealing with non ascii encodings and also bring you a new translation. Thanks to Kirill you are now able to use gpg4usb with a russian interface. Furthermore you are now able to view key-properties and export private keys.
Added features in version 0.2.2: http://gpg4usb.cpunk.de/
* Added key-property-dialog in key management
* Added export of private key
* Added russian translation
* Added warn message for key deletion
Additionally the following bugs were fixed in version 0.2.2:
* Fixed the keydb not found error, when umlauts, cyrillic and other special characters are in the pathname.
* Set minimum keysize to 768 Bit (required by gnupg for el-gamal subkey)
* Keysize-Bug fixed. Now when generating a key, the key has correct size
NOTE: When you created a key with an earlier version of gpg4usb, you should be aware, that it may only has a keysize of 1024 Bit. You can check this with the key-property dialog.
Many thanks to the bugreporters. Special thanks go to Kirill for russian translation and lots of testing on russian Windows.