CleanAfterMe

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
spaztastic

CleanAfterMe

#1 Post by spaztastic »

Program: CleanAfterMe

License: Freeware

Sys Reqs: Win 2000, XP, Vista, Server 2003

Description: Allows you to easily clean files and Registry entries that are automatically created by the Windows operating system during your regular computer work. Clean the cookies/history/cache/passwords of Internet Explorer, the 'Recent' folder, the Registry entries that record the last opened files, the temporary folder of Windows, the event logs, the Recycle Bin, and more.

Homepage: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/clean_after_me.html

Download the ZIP file by clicking here

MiDoJo

#2 Post by MiDoJo »

Yeah I saw this one come over my nirsoft feed yesterday. It looks good/comparable to CCleaner. I love Nir's Software. I'd love to see somebody compare this with CCleaner I would but I'm MAD Busy.

(small not though with NIRSOFT IEHistory I delete history items and they don't go away (Vista SP1 and no SP); I hope CleanAfterMe does a better job with history clean.

MiDoJo

#3 Post by MiDoJo »

OK CleanAfterMe Does Something CCLeaner doesn't

Successfully Clears The (at Least Vista's)MUI Cache

Baas

#4 Post by Baas »

MiDoJo wrote:OK CleanAfterMe Does Something CCLeaner doesn't

Successfully Clears The (at Least Vista's)MUI Cache
Visit ccleaner forum and download winapp2.ini (zipped, off site mirror). Extract to the directory where ccleaner is installed. This would add lots of new entries in ccleaner (including MUI Cache).