TimeTracker

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
Arithmomaniac

TimeTracker

#1 Post by Arithmomaniac »

TimeTracker (TT) is a PC activity monitor for Windows.

Ever spent the day in front of your PC, only to wonder at 5pm what you did that
day? TT will tell you.

TT will sit in your system tray and check every second which window is currently
active on your desktop. The active window is the one you are currently typing or
clicking in, and should be an accurate estimate of what you are working on.
TT captures the window caption from the title bar and tracks the active time for
that window.
Portable on Extraction.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ttracker

Arithmomaniac

More Portability Info

#2 Post by Arithmomaniac »

Stealth: Yes
Path Portability: Yes. (However, in the part of the csv file that tracks process location, it will not keep track of different computers).
License: Open Source
How to Extract: Just a zip file.
Unicode: No user input, so I don't know.

M@tty

Re: More Portability Info

#3 Post by M@tty »

Arithmomaniac wrote:Path Portability: Yes. (However, in the part of the csv file that tracks process location, it will not keep track of different computers).
Isn't this a contradiction?

I'm not quite sure what you mean so I might download the program to have a look.

dasfx

#4 Post by dasfx »

I posted this to the database and added a note about the path issue. If I understand it correctly, it is keeping track of the apps by their path, so if the path to an app differs between machines, then TimeTracker sees it as two different apps. Thanks.

DasFX

Simon.T

#5 Post by Simon.T »

Thank you so much Arithmomaniac for your find, a very useful app :D

To TPFC guys... please erase this comments
* Simon.T: Nice1! A great alternative for Usage Counter & TimeTrackerthis (FF Add-ons) [2007-12-05 17:23]

* Simon.T: delete the above comment please (I'll fix the next one) [2007-12-05 17:24]

* Simon.T: Nice1! A great alternative for Usage Counter & TimeTracker (FF Add-ons) [2007-12-05 17:25]
I want to keep this comment only
* Simon.T: Nice1! A great alternative for Usage Counter & TimeTracker (FF Add-ons) [2007-12-05 20:30]
Sorry, my bad :oops: