Pazera Free Audio Extractor

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
FileHandler

Re: Pazera Free Audio Extractor

#16 Post by FileHandler » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:54 am

@jack
Thanks for getting rid of the hideous Facebook-button on the toolbar.
Much cleaner + less annoying now.

Midas

#17 Post by Midas » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:48 am

[Mod note:] Pazera Free Audio Extractor is portable and the present is the official forum topic, so moving to "Submission" for easier retrievability. :arrow:

bitcoin

#18 Post by bitcoin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:00 am

jack wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:16 am
Added option to save the creation, last access and last write time of the source files in the output files.

Fixed a bug that caused some of the conversion parameters reset when switching visual styles.
nice, the settings are saved now in Iceberg style.
lots of other improvements too
jack wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:16 am
Fixed a bug that prevented closing the window with the conversion progress when the conversion ended with the minimized main window of the application.
still doesn't close here when minimized in Win7 Pro. maybe something peculiar to my setup though.

the only other thing i wish for is a pause button on the popup

jack

#19 Post by jack » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:46 pm

Today was released version 2.9

Changes:
  • Added ability to select the bitrate mode when converting to MP3: CBR - constant, ABR - average, VBR - variable (based on LAME presets).
  • New output format for conversion: E-AC3 (Enhanced AC3).
  • Added possibility of extracting E-AC3 audio tracks.
  • Added the option to choose the format of the extracted AAC audio tracks: M4A, AAC (ADTS - Audio Data Transport Stream), MKA (Matroska audio).
  • Displaying the selected audio encoder in the header part of the panel with the audio conversion settings. As a result, the selected audio encoder is also visible when the panel is collapsed.
  • New conversion profiles.
  • A few additional minor improvements.
--------------------
This version still works on Windows XP, but if users do not report any major bugs, the next version of the program will be only for Windows Vista and newer.

--------------------
@bitcoin
On Windows 10 closing the window with conversion progress works OK. But this is a very strange bug that should not exist at all! I'm sure of my code at 99.9%. Probably the problem lies in some external module, library, component... I have to make a detailed analysis of many source files, and temporarily I do not have time for that.

Pausing the conversion process is on the "To-Do" list.
Free audio & video converters - http://www.pazera-software.com