Search and delete

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
tactictoe

Re: Search and delete

#46 Post by tactictoe »

smaragdus wrote:@tactictoe
You might add a change log page for Search and delete on your site since there are such pages for Movie Info Search & URL Monit@r.
I will a soon as I get back to this project. One idea is multi filter, multi file search... same search. It is nearly done and will be released soon; then a update page will pop-up on the site. This software stills exclusive to TPFC and will NOT be released anywhere but on my site. In a way, the forum is my update page for this software... for now. Also to be honest, I am bad with HTML and all related language of the internet saved Java. I wish I could present more properly and in a more professional way my works, hmmmm. I am no writer neither. Oh well, you can't be good at all, you can still try thought. :wink:

Have a nice day

webfork

Re: Search and delete

#47 Post by webfork »

tactictoe wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:14 pm One idea is multi filter, multi file search... same search. It is nearly done and will be released soon
Hey did anything ever happen with this?