portable flickr uploadr

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
arnauldbordes

portable flickr uploadr

#1 Post by arnauldbordes »

Hello,

a convenient utility is to batch upload pictures to my flickr aaccount.

Downloading flickr uploader then extracting using universal extractor I get a tool to upload as many pics I want.

http://www.flickr.com/tools/

ocifant

#2 Post by ocifant »

What happens with Registry entries when using the Uploader this way? I have a lot of registry entries on my machine related to Flickr Uploader...

n-regen

#3 Post by n-regen »

There are some registry entries that are created while installation, but not if you use use it as a portable program, I think.
Anyway there is a comfortable possibility to carry around "Flickr Uploadr":
Install and configure the program. Then download and run a launcher I´ve programmed (English version; German version). You´ll only have to select an output directory and whether settings should be saved after closing Uploadr. Then you can create a portable version of Uploadr (the launcher will seem to freeze while it is copying files, but that doesn´t matter): Copy the destination directory to an USB-pendrive or something like that and run "PortableUploadr.exe". That´s it.
I hope this program is helpful for you. :D
If you experience any problems while using the launcher, please send me a PM.