Passcape ISO Burner

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
Midas

Passcape ISO Burner

#1 Post by Midas »

Passcape ISO Burner (PIB) has only been mentioned here once before -- by I am Baas in a rather unfavorable context (http://www.portablefreeware.com/forums/ ... 453#p36453) -- but, according to its homepage, appears to be natively portable ("No installation required, the program does not write anything to your hard disk or registry"; untested!).
  • [url]http://www.passcape.com/passcape_iso_burner[/url] author wrote:Passcape ISO Burner was developed for creating bootable disks from available ISO images. PIB is compatible with the majority of CD/DVD recorders and USB devices, (including Memory Stick, Compact Flash, SmartMedia, Secure Digital, USB flash drives, USB ZIP drives, USB Hard Disk drives, etc.) The application's Spartan interface is ultimate-simple and oriented toward the inexperienced user.
Download PIB current release (v1.4.0?) from http://www.passcape.com/index.php?secti ... y=27&id=40.

I am Baas

Re: Passcape ISO Burner

#2 Post by I am Baas »

Tested version 1.4.3.205

Requires admin rights.

Free for home (non-commercial) usage.

I am Baas

#3 Post by I am Baas »

DarkShadow

#4 Post by DarkShadow »

I am Baas

#5 Post by I am Baas »

Updated the entry + claimed my 'finder's fee' :wink:

Checker

#6 Post by Checker »

I am Baas wrote:Updated the entry + claimed my 'finder's fee' :wink:
It's more:
- Mentioned in 'Chit-Chat' forum by: I am Baas
- Suggested in 'Portable Freeware Submission' forum by: Midas

@ DarkShadow: Thanks for adding ... voted :!:

I am Baas

#7 Post by I am Baas »

Checker wrote:
I am Baas wrote:Updated the entry + claimed my 'finder's fee' :wink:
It's more:
- Mentioned in 'Chit-Chat' forum by: I am Baas
I do not appreciate your comment; it was not just a mention... you make it sound like the time and effort that I put into exposing Martik was insignificant. Also, I did say in a subsequent post that I recognized the portable software, i.e. I either used or tested it before. Mind you, not every portable software has to be in TPFC database.

Checker

#8 Post by Checker »

I am Baas wrote:... I do not appreciate your comment; it was not just a mention...
Sorry for my comment, I didn't want to offend you. As you see, it's still "suggested by: I am Baas".
I am Baas wrote:... You make it sound like the time and effort that I put into exposing Martik was insignificant. ...
To make it clear, you did a great job here :!: