Pocket Radio Player

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
Grisu

Re: Pocket Radio Player

#121 Post by Grisu »

1. Open up the station with the PRP station editor (drag & drop or via the station list dropdown):

2. Select "(No Logo)" from the station editor dropdown:

3. Press the left "save button" at the very bottom and the logo is removed from your prp file.

Doesn't this work for you?

Grisu

#122 Post by Grisu »

Updated PRP to build #180311.

ozziguy

#123 Post by ozziguy »

Hi Grisu

Is the xp patch supposed to be applied ? i get the vsnprintf error with this new version

"The procedure entry point _vsnprintf_s could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll"

Grisu

#124 Post by Grisu »

Thanks for the report. I'll try to look into this again. I changed some other modules in order to keep PRP up to date. Also used an older compiler GCC 6.4. for this build.

I have sent out some E-Mails for help. Will post here, when I can report some progress. - If everything else fails, I'm forced to create an extra (frozen) branch for XP. I see no other way to prevent such issues in the future.

JudyGarland

#125 Post by JudyGarland »

:(

Grisu

#126 Post by Grisu »

Please try out this build under XP: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ad4chzkds ... xp_pro.zip

You just need to extract the two files to a fresh folder and start prp_xp. All stations will be downloaded at the start automatically.

ozziguy

#127 Post by ozziguy »

Grisu, that build works

The first 10-15 seconds it prepared the prp.dat file and seems to be running just fine

Thanks

JudyGarland

#128 Post by JudyGarland »

A bit tricky but it works for me too.
I do prefer the traditional way though, with all stations wrapped up inside the archive, quite faster.
Also, a way for selecting stations by 'port' (exemple 80, 8800, ecc) should be welcome, and my router would thank :)

Thank you for your efforts, Grisu.

Grisu

#129 Post by Grisu »

Thanks, you two. :)
You can always overwrite your former prp.exe with this one and use your old installation. I just didn't want to upload the whole package again, before I know that it is in proper shape again.

For a "port-search / selection": PRP doesn't store the server urls inside the ram. It reads the data for each station only out after you have selected it. Therefore adding such a search would need to "pre-read" all files for server urls.

What I could do is to make PRP "jump" to a certain port-url, if the station offers multiple streams. But I'm not sure if such a feature is used often....

Grisu

#130 Post by Grisu »

I updated PRP (#180415) with the last hotfix changes and the new Korean translation.

Grisu

#131 Post by Grisu »

Build #180409 (Only In Darkness You See Light) is up with the latest changes.
Please report if "prp.exe" runs under WinXP. As fallback a "prp_xp.exe" is included in the normal distribution.

P.S.: Due to personal reasons, my response time will be slower as usual. Please make sure you live every moment as if it were your last!

JudyGarland

#132 Post by JudyGarland »

It works for me under XP.
No need of "prp_xp.exe" this time.

Thank you Grisu.

Grisu

#133 Post by Grisu »

Awesome. Thank you Judy for testing.

Grisu

#134 Post by Grisu »

Hello!

From now on I'm going to put up regular nightly builds of the prp.exe on my website. These builds contain bug-fixes as well new stuff, but sometimes can be unstable.
I hope to get some early feedback and bug reports out of it. It also helps to shorten the time between full releases. Current build is from today. :)

Cheers
Grisu

dtoxic

#135 Post by dtoxic »

Hi all, i have a question. is there a way to export recently played songs to a text file?