Capture .NET - The Swiss army knife of PC Tools

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
s630417

Capture .NET - The Swiss army knife of PC Tools

#1 Post by s630417 »

http://s630417.myweb.hinet.net/Capture.htm
A multifunctional desktop utility (All In One).
Tons of interesting and effective utilities for your PC system.
Includes many helpful tools: Capture screen/Capture color/Screen ruler/FontViewer/
Reveral password/Privacy eraser/SysTweak/Converter/BackupExpert/Magnifier/
Alarm Clock/PostIt/Screen Calender
... and much more.
A standalone tool that does not require installation.

Unicode support: Yes
License: Freeware/Shareware
System Requirements: .NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0
Supported Platforms: WinNT / Win2K / WinXP / W2003 / Vista

JohnW

#2 Post by JohnW »

You will soon get the message from one of the moderators that this cannot be regarded as portable as it requires .NET Framework.

Actually, that doesn't matter to me ( and incidentally is another reason why this forum is so useful).

However, I found that it seems to need .NET Framework 1.1.
I have .NET Framework 2.0 installed ; it refused to run.

I'd be interested in others experiences.

AlephX

#3 Post by AlephX »

What?! :shock:

JohnW sees the future... here is a moderator! :twisted:

Frame? .Net? On my PC I have only a PC DOS 2.1, barebone version, with no graphic support. It is not compatible with MS DOS 2.1 but can format 360Kb floppies very fast... I love it!

BTW The collection does not include applications using: Java, .Net Frame. Also console apps are not included.

Andrew Lee

#4 Post by Andrew Lee »

Frame? .Net? On my PC I have only a PC DOS 2.1, barebone version, with no graphic support. It is not compatible with MS DOS 2.1 but can format 360Kb floppies very fast... I love it!
Come on, AlephX, still using DOS? Upgrade to Windows already! I am using Windows 3.0 and it works plenty fast! :D

AlephX

#5 Post by AlephX »

Come on, AlephX, still using DOS? Upgrade to Windows already! I am using Windows 3.0 and it works plenty fast!
MMMH... I don´t know... I don´t trust these modern OS... :? I abondoned CPM only few months ago, and still feel that I had not to throw away that Mark V, because my mom needed the room... How beautiful were those valves... how sweet the mechanical noise of the calculations... SIGH!!!