SyncTrayzor features:SyncTrayzor is a little tray utility for Syncthing on Windows. It hosts and wraps Syncthing, making it behave more like a native Windows application and less like a command-line utility with a web browser interface.
SyncTrayzor links:- Has a built-in web browser, so you don't need to fire up an external browser.
- Optionally starts on login, so you don't need to set up Syncthing as a service.
- Has drop-box style file download / progress window
- Tray icon indicates when synchronization is occurring.
- Alerts you when:
· You have file conflicts
· One of your folders is out of sync
· Folders finish syncing
· Devices connect / disconnect
- Can watch your folders for changes, so you don't have to poll them frequently:
· Syncthing on its own has to poll your folders, in order to see if any files have changed.
· SyncTrayzor will watch your folders for changes, and alert Syncthing the second anything changes.
· This means you can increase the polling interval in Syncthing, avoiding the resource usage of high-frequency polling, but still have any changes propagated straight away.
- Folder watching respects the ignores configured in Syncthing.
- Has a tool to help you resolve file conflicts
- Can pause devices on metered networks, to stop Syncthing transferring data on e.g. a mobile connection or wifi hotspot.
- Contains translations for many languages
https://github.com/canton7/SyncTrayzor - project page
https://github.com/canton7/SyncTrayzor/releases - download page
http://antonymale.co.uk/ - publisher
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/F ... yzor.shtml - SyncTrayzor at Softpedia
http://alternativeto.net/software/synctrayzor/ - SyncTrayzor at AlternativeTo
- SyncTrayzor main window: - SyncTrayzor settings window: - SyncTrayzor tray control: SyncTrayzor portable:
Download SyncTrayzorPortable-x64.zip or SyncTrayzorPortable-x86.zip. Unzip, and run SyncTrayzor.exe. If you're updating, you'll need to copy the data folder across from your previous standalone installation.
SyncTrayzor requirements:SyncTrayzor will put its own configuration in SyncTrayzorPortable\data, and tell Syncthing to use SyncTrayzorPortable\data\syncthing for its database. This means that, when manually upgrading, you can simply move the 'data' folder over to move all your settings, and database. If you check "Use Syncthing's default database location" in the settings (on the Syncthing tab), then Syncthing will use its default folder for its database, which is C:\Users\<You>\AppData\Local\Syncthing.
If you're moving from "raw" Syncthing to SyncTrayzor, you'll either want to check this setting or move/copy the contents of C:\Users\<You>\AppData\Local\Syncthing into data\syncthing.
The portable version won't start on login by default. If you check "Automatically start on login" in the settings, then a registry key will be created at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\SyncTrayzor.
SyncTrayzor... will run on Windows Vista or newer.
SyncTrayzor license:First, you'll need .net 4.5.
SyncTrayzor is open-source software released under MIT License.
The developer of SyncTrayzor, Antony Male, accepts donations.