iQ-Notes

Post details of freeware that are found to be not portable here. Posts in the submissions forum relating to freeware found to be not portable should also be moved here.
I am Baas

iQ-Notes

#1 Post by I am Baas »

Sticky Notes ("Post-It Notes") for Windows. Features:
•Unlimited Notes can be created and resized.
•Archive Notes, Print Notes, Encrypt Notes and Sort Notes.
•Notes are not stored in a text or ini file that are easy to read or hack from other people touching your computer. You can also protect certain notes with a password.
•Synchronize notes with a server when using multiple computers.
•Expense and Time Tracking functionality on each note with Start/Stop Timer and time-sheet tracking.
•Set an alarm on the note so it pops up at a certain date and time.
•Attach notes to webpages, spreadsheets, applications, anything and have them automatically open.
•Clipboard Manager remembers everything you placed on your Windows clipboard and easily create a note from something you've previously placed on the clipboard.
•Network send option that can securely send notes to other iQ-Notes users on the network or through the internet. Other "Sticky Note" applications blindly send notes in an unsecure way (open and readable) as well as without any security that the receiver is actually the intended receiver. iQ-Notes uses 128-bit encryption to securely transfer your note from one iQ-Notes user to another as well as verifies that the agreed password matches between users.
•Automatic saving of notes with nine automatic backups behind the scenes.
http://www.paresi.net/iqnotes/

guinness

Re: iQ-Notes

#2 Post by guinness »

Was this a Freeware Submission?

I am Baas

Re: iQ-Notes

#3 Post by I am Baas »

guinness wrote:Was this a Freeware Submission?
No.

iQ-Notes writes settings to the registry @
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Paresi\IQNotes\WindowSettings
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Paresi\IQNotes