Piky Basket 2.0 Win32 Best Copy-Move Utility....

Post details of freeware that are found to be not portable here. Posts in the submissions forum relating to freeware found to be not portable should also be moved here.
TalkOrBell

Piky Basket 2.0 Win32 Best Copy-Move Utility....

#1 Post by TalkOrBell »

Have used alot of Copy-Move utilities...Usually very cumbersome...

Piky Basket makes 'em all look slow, sick, lackluster, etc...whenever I reformat a machine (Usually when buying a used machine that somehow they were able to install windows 10 in order to upgrade to XP SP3) This is one of the FIRST apps I install.

It is a virtual 'BASKET' that you put files, folders, whatever...Then when you are at a destination in explorer you can either sopy...or move...or you can pick individual items to copy-move by browsing the basket. Few other functions too.

Dropping into basket-

Copy to Folder-Drive-Folder Background (Present folder)-

This is kinda old win32 & CERTAINLY writes to registry since it parks into the context menu...But there really is no substitute...

Using an older 32bit machine? This is for you....FOR YOU!!! Only available on the wayback machine...

Info-

https://web.archive.org/web/20061017174 ... atures.asp

DL LINK-

https://web.archive.org/web/20061012183 ... ySetup.EXE

webfork

Re: Piky Basket 2.0 Win32 Best Copy-Move Utility....

#2 Post by webfork »

TalkOrBell wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:29 am Using an older 32bit machine? This is for you....FOR YOU!!! Only available on the wayback machine...
Definite a novel idea for a simple copy manager, especially when dealing with large files across multiple directories.

Have you tested it on later operating systems like Win10?

TalkOrBell

Re: Piky Basket 2.0 Win32 Best Copy-Move Utility....

#3 Post by TalkOrBell »

Well...I only use XP SP3 so I can't offer info. Last year I bought a Compaq Presario laptop that was 11-12 years old but like off the showroom floor condition off Craigslist...somehow the guy was able to install windows 10 so I thought I'd try it...Man, all the dialogs & queries and that's just the beginning. To do over again i think I'd rather eat my own vomit...............