As guinness suggested (Thanks!), I'll write here how you can install and use scripts with Opera browser (I'm assuming you use this browser in a portable way
, 'cause ... you're here, aren't you?
1. go to your Opera directory;
2. enter your profile directory "Opera\profile";
3. create a folder called "userjs";
4. start Opera browser, write "opera:config" in your address bar and hit Enter;
6. make sure the highlighted fields look the same as in the screenshot above;
7. download the desired script (these files have ".js" extension) and save it in your newly created "userjs" folder ("Opera\profile\userjs");
8. restart Opera browser.
Note: disregard all the above quotation marks.
First example (go to the script's homepage, right click the "Install" button and choose "Save Linked Content As..."):Linkify plus
- Turn plain text URLs into links. Supports http, https, ftp, email addresses.
Tested with Opera 10.61 on win7x64 and Firefox 4 pre beta 6 with Greasemonkey 2010.09.10 beta (I'll mention if it works with Greasemonkey for FF, too, but Opera is the main subject here
P.S. if you use Greasemonkey, you obviously don't need instructions on how to use scripts with Firefox!