ImgBurn 2.5.1 ini diffs/changes

Discuss anything related to portable freeware here.
Ruby

ImgBurn 2.5.1 ini diffs/changes

#1 Post by Ruby »

I just downloaded ImgBurn 2.5.1, extracted ImgBurn.exe (using 7-zip) to my ImgBurn folder.
I copied my ImgBurn.ini to a temp folder and ran the program and exited.
I then compared the two ini's and found some differences and some new settings/strings appended to the bottom of the file.
I then generated a diffs report, but this was difficult to read.
So I copied this new ini containing the 2.5.0 and 2.5.1 to a temp folder as ImgBurn (2).ini.
I then opened the ImgBurn.ini in the ImgBurn folder and deleted everything below 'PortableMode=1' and above the new settings/strings.
Ran the program again (with /portable parameter) and exited.
I then compared the two and generated a new diff report; this one was easy to read.
Whew!
Anyway here are the diffs.

Code: Select all

Left file: D:\Portable\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.ini                                                     Right file: D:\Archive\Temp\ImgBurn (2).ini
1   [Settings]                                                                              =  1   [Settings]
2   PortableMode=1                                                                             2   PortableMode=1
------------------------------------------------------------------------
3   DiscLayoutEditorWindowDiscFilesColumnWidth=FA00000064000000780000006E00000090010000     +-
4   DiscLayoutEditorWindowDiscFilesSortOrder=0
5   DiscLayoutEditorWindowDiscFoldersWidth=160
6   DiscLayoutEditorWindowExplorerFilesColumnWidth=FA00000064000000780000007800000000000000
7   DiscLayoutEditorWindowExplorerFilesSortOrder=65536
8   DiscLayoutEditorWindowExplorerFoldersWidth=160
9   DiscLayoutEditorWindowExplorerPaneHeight=243
10  DiscLayoutEditorWindowExplorerPaneVisible=1
11  WriteQueueWindowStayOnTop=0
12  ISOBUILD_IncludeReparsePointFiles=0
13  ISOBUILD_Logging_SkippedReparsePointFilesFolders=1
14  ISOBUILD_Logging_HaltAfterTooManyMessages=1
15  ISOBUILD_DontPromptAUDIO_TSContent=0
16  ISOBUILD_DontPromptAUDIO_TSContentAnswer=1
17  ISOBUILD_DontPromptDVDAudioSettings=0
18  ISOBUILD_DontPromptDVDAudioSettingsAnswer=1
19  ISOBUILD_RestrictionsISO9660AllowFilesExceedingSizeLimitMethod=0
20  DEVICE_CancelAutoPlay=1
21  IO_EnumerateDevices_AutoLoaders=0
22  IO_EnumerateDevices_MediumChangers=0
                                                                                            -+ 11  DiscLayoutEditorWindowFilesColumnWidth=
                                                                                               12  DiscLayoutEditorWindowFilesSortOrder=0
                                                                                               13  DiscLayoutEditorWindowFoldersWidth=160
                                                                                            -+ 31  GENERAL_QueueWindowStayOnTop=1
116 ISOREAD_PreGapSnapping=0                                                                <> 100 ISOREAD_PreGapSnapping=5
                                                                                            -+ 359 IO_MediumChangers_EnumerateMediumChangers=0
I removed the ColumnWidth value from the right side so it would fit in the code box.
As you can see the files only on the right side have been renamed, poke around you'll see.
ISOREAD_PreGapSnapping value has changed from 5 > 0
All ini's created with default settings (start and exit the program).