Clipboard manager which automatically saves each clipboard content as a txt file to the drive?

Discuss anything related to portable freeware here.
Speccle

Clipboard manager which automatically saves each clipboard content as a txt file to the drive?

#1 Post by Speccle »

I once had download a clipboard manager here which automatically saves each clipboard content as a txt file to the drive. I cannot find it anymore here or else on my drive. Which one does such?

uwotm8

Re: Clipboard manager which automatically saves each clipboard content as a txt file to the drive?

#3 Post by uwotm8 »

Many thanks for the links.

Great, I have found the option to store the clips as a txt file with RClipStep, but I cannot find how to make Clipjump do it. Where could I find that setting?

lintalist

Re: Clipboard manager which automatically saves each clipboard content as a txt file to the drive?

#4 Post by lintalist »

Clipjump used to do that, so if you can find an older version (check if there is a changelog, no doubt it is mentioned somewhere) you can have text files but of course you'd miss other clipjump features that were added later. Other clipboard managers may have the option to export clips to a text file(s).

Not sure why you want text files specifically?

uwotm8

#5 Post by uwotm8 »

Yes, better not to use an old version.
Not sure why you want text files specifically?
Well, just to save the clips in plain text separately without using much space for that. You have another idea?