[Launcher] xplorer2 (pro or lite)

Share, discuss and debug ready-made JauntePE launchers for non-portable applications.
Andrew Lee

[Launcher] xplorer2 (pro or lite)

#1 Post by Andrew Lee »

Just to start the ball rolling, I have uploaded a ready-made launcher for xplorer2 lite (but should work with the pro version as well).

Simply download the ZIP package and extract to a folder of your choice. The folder structure is as follows:

Code: Select all

App\
Data\
jauntePE.dll
xplorer2.exe
xplorer2_jauntepe.ini
Then download xplorer2 lite and extract its contents to the "App" subfolder. Finally launch xplorer2.exe in the root folder (not the "App" subfolder).

xplorer2.exe was created using JPE Builder in 0.3.0 Alpha B14 (there's already a standard config for xplorer2). The version info was then replaced with the one in the original xplorer2.exe using Resource Hacker. I also hand-edited the generated INI file slightly to suit my own taste.

There are many many ways in which one can configure JauntePE. This is just the way I prefer. For example, some people might want to point to a common jauntePE.dll, but I prefer it in every app folder so that upgrade can be done piece-meal.