It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: QuotePad v2.02 (JPE Launcher)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 568
About QuotePad
Image
QuotePad v2.02 Installer
QuotePad (JPE Launcher)

Highlight quotes from web pages and it remembers the source of the copied text.
When not in use it slides out of view or can be minimized to the tray icon.

During Install choose the portable install option;
settings will writ to an ini file instead of the registry.

Note:Even with a Portable install,the exe will generates
an app data folder for back ups of its data base.
Even when run from a USB device it does this as well.
Which is what the JPE Launcher is really for.
(or if you just want to keep your backups close).

QuotePad runs under Windows 2000/XP/Vista and has a multilingual interface.


Remember:To Save Source info make sure you
press Ctrl+Shift+Q
-dont just cut and paste
:D

_________________
"Defects are always more tolerable than the changes necessary to correct them"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: QuotePad v2.02 (JPE Launcher)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:57 pm
Posts: 53
bump


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: QuotePad 2.2
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:24 am
Posts: 1770
Location: Aeaea
QuotePad has been abandoned long time ago- the latest version was released on 11.06.2009. However at least the final version seems to be fully portable- it offers 'Install in portable mode' option.
Attachment:
QuotePad - installation - 2015-09-23.png
QuotePad - installation - 2015-09-23.png [ 10.9 KiB | Viewed 3537 times ]
QuotePad saves its settings in 'quotepad.ini' file inside its own folder and all its data is stored there as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: QuotePad 2.2
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 568
smaragdus wrote:
QuotePad has been abandoned long time ago....


So was JauntePE :P

_________________
"Defects are always more tolerable than the changes necessary to correct them"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: QuotePad 2.2
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:51 am
Posts: 4139
smaragdus wrote:
the latest version was released on 11.06.2009. However at least the final version seems to be fully portable- it offers 'Install in portable mode' option.


Personally, I prefer "uniextracting" the installer.

Do you get an empty folder at \AppData\Roaming\QuotePad\Backup ?

_________________
Bəəs 2.0


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: QuotePad 2.2
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 568
I am Baas wrote:
smaragdus wrote:
the latest version was released on 11.06.2009. However at least the final version seems to be fully portable- it offers 'Install in portable mode' option.


Personally, I prefer "uniextracting" the installer.

Do you get an empty folder at \AppData\Roaming\QuotePad\Backup ?


Napiophelios wrote:

Note:Even with a Portable install,the exe will generates
an app data folder for back ups of its data base.
Even when run from a USB device it does this as well.
Which is what the JPE Launcher is really for.

_________________
"Defects are always more tolerable than the changes necessary to correct them"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group