SciTE Jump

If you are currently developing portable freeware or planning to do so, use this forum to discuss technical implementation, seek out like-minded developers for partnership, or solicit interested users for beta testing.
lwc

Re: SciTE Jump

#91 Post by lwc »

Very nice. It seems as native as if it's a built-in command.

guinness

#92 Post by guinness »

Thanks. I've spent hours if not days optimising the code to be fast.

guinness

#93 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V2.7.100.201
This update is a small bug fix release with additional UI enhancements. Thanks to mlipok for the suggestion of the additional setting.

I've also included a ZIP file on the download page for those who are a little reluctant to use the Portable installer.

It should be noted that I have updated the language strings from the previous version, please check your language of choice and feel free to send an updated version if not done so already. Download is available in the original post.

Language Changes:
TIP_SETTINGS_17=Disable refresh on file change
Changelog:
- ADDED: Now find in files will search filetypes that are au3, bat, cmd and txt.
- ADDED: Option to disable refresh on SciTE change. [Optional] (Thanks mlipok)
- FIXED: Activating SciTE Jump with Alt + Q when minimised, would cause the UI to be unresponsive.
- FIXED: CRC32 for file would accept a percent parameter of 0%.
- FIXED: LineToPixel input would resize when SciTE Jump's width and height were changed.
- IMPROVED: Enhanced disabled UI.
- IMPROVED: Monitor.a3x to version 17. This will automatically update if you have an older version.
Last edited by guinness on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joby_toss

#94 Post by joby_toss »

Language Changes:
TIP_SETTINGS_17=Disable refresh on file change
RO wrote: TIP_SETTINGS_17=Dezactivează reîmprospătarea la schimbarea fișierului

guinness

#95 Post by guinness »

Thanks joby_toss.

tproli

#96 Post by tproli »

guinness

#97 Post by guinness »

Thanks tproli.

guinness

#98 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V2.8.100.205
This update includes small bug fixes that I came across when 'spring cleaning' the code.

I've also included a ZIP file on the download page for those who are a little reluctant to use the Portable installer.

It should be noted that I haven't updated the language strings from the previous version, please check your language of choice and feel free to send an updated version if not done so already. Download is available in the original post.

Language Changes:
None
Changelog:
- FIXED: #comments-start/#comments-end not bring stripped correctly.
- FIXED: Changed green colour to lime for when an action is successful.
- IMPROVED: Parsing of an Au3 Script file.
- IMPROVED: Interaction between SciTE and SciTE Jump.

guinness

#99 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V2.9.101.209
This update includes small bug fixes that I came across whilst testing the latest beta of AutoIt. The application is still compiled with AutoIt v3.3.8.1.

It should be noted that I haven't updated the language strings from the previous version, please check your language of choice and feel free to send an updated version if not done so already. Download is available in the original post.

Language Changes:
None
Changelog:
- ADDED: html and htm to automatically search in with find in files.
- FIXED: Finding in files was using $STR_NOCASESENSEBASIC when case-insensitive was checked, but would fail on certain occasions.
- FIXED: French translation. (Thanks ricky03)
- IMPROVED: Monitor.a3x to version 18. This will automatically update if you have an older version.
- IMPROVED: Syntax is compatible with AutoIt v3.3.9.6+ beta.

guinness

#100 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V2.10.103.212
This update includes small bug fixes that I came across whilst testing the latest beta of AutoIt. The application is still compiled with AutoIt v3.3.8.1.

Language Changes:
None
Changelog:
- ADDED: #pragma directive not being retained in the stripping comments function.
- ADDED: Settings and Monitor.a3x have now been moved to the application data directory. This doesn't affect you if you're using the Portable version of SciTE Jump.
- FIXED: If preview only was unchecked it would still display the preview GUI.
- IMPROVED: Monitor.a3x to version 19. This will automatically update if you have an older version.
- IMPROVED: Syntax is compatible with AutoIt v3.3.9.21+ beta and future proofing for the next version of AutoIt.

guinness

#101 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V2.12.103.219
This update includes small bug fixes that were reported to me by mlipok and gil900. Thanks

Language Changes:
None
Changelog:
- FIXED: Previous workaround for activating SciTE Jump disabled activating line number would jump to the line.
- FIXED: SciTE Jump wouldn't restore SciTE when maximised.
- FIXED: Unable to retrieve function snippet.
- IMPROVED: Monitor.a3x to version 20. This will automatically update if you have an older version.
- IMPROVED: Various source code syntax changes.

guinness

#102 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V2.13.103.226
This update includes various issues that were reported by mlipok and gil900. Thanks to gil900, mlipok and Melba23 for testing this version during its development.

Language Changes:
None
Changelog:
- FIXED: Alt+Q to activate SciTE not being honoured in certain situations. (Thanks mlipok)
- FIXED: Drag and Drop in Windows 7+ with UAC enabled would cease to work.
- FIXED: Line number jumping during the beta testing phase. (Thanks gil900 and mlipok)
- FIXED: Line number would jump back in SciTE when SciTE Jump was restored. (Thanks gil900)
- FIXED: Replacing in files with the preview option selected would display an unresponsive GUI. This was due to the use of WM_ACTIVATE.
- FIXED: Scrolling with a line number would fail to place the caret on the selected line. (Thanks gil900)
- IMPROVED: Internal window used for communication between SciTE Jump and Monitor.
- IMPROVED: Monitor.a3x to version 21. This will automatically update if you have an older version.

guinness

#103 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V2.14.103.227
This update includes an issue of changing the language of SciTE Jump when using the installed version only. Thanks to ricky03 as well as mlipok for reporting the issue.

Language Changes:
None
Changelog:
- FIXED: Issue with reading language files when installed. (Thanks mlipok and ricky03)

guinness

#104 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V2.15.103.236
Can it be? The very first application to be compiled with the new AutoIt v3.3.10.0? Well it is. This update brings a few bug fixes and optimisation tweaks. Enjoy.

Language Changes:
None
Changelog:
- FIXED: Docking SciTE Jump to SciTE. Thanks to mlipok for their code contribution to SciTE Jump.
- FIXED: Duplicate comments, functions and regions will not display in the SciTE Jump treeview.
- FIXED: Improper use of Assign() and IsDeclared() for creating a Scripting.Dictionary like object. Though it works well, it's undocumented and thus likely to break in future versions of AutoIt.
- FIXED: Issue with changing the language would cause unexpected results on certain comboboxes. (Thanks ricky03)
- FIXED: Now jumping starts from the beginning of a script. (Thanks mlipok)
- IMPROVED: Compiled with AutoIt v3.3.10.0.
- IMPROVED: Monitor.a3x to version 22. This will automatically update if you have an older version.
- IMPROVED: Various undocumented issues.
- IMRPOVED: Structure of syntax and variable renaming for SciTE.au3.

guinness

#105 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V2.16.103.237
Just had a strange issue where retrieving the function snippet didn't work. Now it's fixed. Re-compiling fixed the issue though.

Language Changes:
None
Changelog:
- FIXED: Function snippet stopped working correctly. Though re-compiling fixed the issue.