Once again, John T Haller take this opportunity to make propaganda against LiberKey.
He attacks LiberKey on a point that was discussed in June 2010.
There are traces in the Piriform forum:http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=27197&st=20
and on the LiberKey forum:http://www.liberkey.com/fr/forums/discussions-generales/mise-a-jour-ccleaner-3309.html?start=10
After email exchanges with a few officials from Piriform, we are pleased to announce That CCleaner, Defraggler and Recuva are available for LiberKey users.
Obviously, nobody is obliged to believe this statement. In this case, anyone has the opportunity to send a message to Piriform for inform that there may be an improper use of their software. And that's all!.
Of course, JTH chose a different path, this of the public denunciation of a competitor.
There are many questions without answers about the real motivations of Mr Haller :
- What is the legitimacy of JTH to require proof of authorization from a competitor and to introduce the relationship between publishers and LiberKey ?
- why JTH do not give himself evidence of all his authorizations as he asks to LiberKey ?
- Why is JTH constantly defamatory about LiberKey ?
- JTH want to be a vigilante on the Internet, but have you noticed that it violates the basic rules of behavior ?
- is there not a conflict with differents interests of JTH, specialy between his private company and PA?
- Why JTH do not start an action in justice to solve these serious charges that have started over 4 years ?
We are available for the justice whether necessary and French law is very respectful of the copyright law.
But it seem's that the truth does not interrested him because JTH prefers the allegations to discredit a competitor.
A special dedication for you John: the latest updates for Piriform applications are now available in Liberkey...