Software promotions

Any other tech-related topics
joby_toss

DiskAnalyzer Pro [GIVEAWAY] 3.4

#61 Post by joby_toss »

http://www.softpedia.com/get/File-manag ... onal.shtml
  • DiskAnalyzer Pro helps you to locate and remove space wasting files on your hard disk drive. You can see exact disk space utilization with detailed disk space reports. You can see reports grouped by file types, attributes, file size, ownership, date and time.

You can search and filter for all types of files, move or delete unwanted files, copy files to another path, compress files and create a single ZIP file. All disk space reports can be saved to external files such as HTML, CSV and XML.

DiskAnalyzer Pro will help you keep disk space reports history or import data into any other program. You can find out duplicate files, junk files, temporary and internet files, images, videos, audio files, zip files using DiskAnalyzer Pro.
I kinda' like this one.

JauntePE takes care of its portability for me.

joby_toss

Wondershare Office Recovery [GIVEAWAY] 1.5.0

#62 Post by joby_toss »

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Bac ... very.shtml
  • Wondershare Office Recovery is free yet comprehensive Office recovery software designed to recover office files and PDF files from office 1997 to office 2007. This application will offer you the possibility to process hard drive, external drives as well as USB pendrives.

This offer expires on April 10, 2010. But the registration keycode is permanently valid.
I have no idea if it works well or not!

JauntePE works, though. :)

joby_toss

WinUtilities [GIVEAWAY] 9.50

#63 Post by joby_toss »

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Syst ... ties.shtml

http://www.ylcomputing.com/content/view/351

WinUtilities Pro Free Download (This giveaway is solely for Softpedia users).

I use Softpedia; do you?! :)

Edit: version 9.50 up.

joby_toss

Re: GiveAwayOfTheDay

#64 Post by joby_toss »

Wonderful giveaway today!

SIW – System Information for Windows

March 26, 2010
  • SIW is a System Information tool that gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings. A utility that includes detailed specs for Motherboard, BIOS, CPU, Devices, Memory, Video, Drives, Ports, Printers.

It displays information about Operating System, Installed Programs, Processes, Services, Product Key (CD key), Serial Numbers, Users, Open Files, System uptime, Users, Network, Network Shares, and more, as well as real-time monitors for CPU, Memory, Page File usage and network traffic. SIW also displays currently active network connections, Passwords hidden behind asterisks, installed codecs, etc.
It can be made portable if you pay attention during the setup process inside sandboxie!

fpelletier

#65 Post by fpelletier »

Isn't it already available any day of the week at http://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=159?

joby_toss

#66 Post by joby_toss »

fpelletier wrote:Isn't it already available any day of the week at http://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=159?
That's the free version.
Differences here: http://www.gtopala.com/siw-diff.html

Checker

#67 Post by Checker »

Yes, it's the "Business Version" ... thanks joby_toss :D

But with the following terms and conditions:
1. No free technical support
2. No free upgrades to future versions
3. Strictly personal usage

joby_toss

#68 Post by joby_toss »

joby_toss

#69 Post by joby_toss »

O&O DiskImage 4 Professional Edition
  • Create images and restore entire systems quickly and easily. O&O DiskImage offers reliable protection from unforeseen data loss. All standard and professional functions are bundled up in one product. Automated, as well as individual settings are possible.

ellen.more

#70 Post by ellen.more »

Thanks joby! I downloaded the Time Freeze and registered it with the free keycode offered on the website. It seems to work great on my computer, even it is a little similar to returnil..
Thanks! :P

joby_toss

#71 Post by joby_toss »

Audio Speed Changer Pro

April 18, 2010
  • Audio Speed Changer Pro allows you to speed up audio files without changing the pitch. It is primarily intended for accelerating audio books as well as podcasts, but can be surely used with any other sound track or file. Batch processing feature and convenient user interface make Audio Speed Changer Pro a valuable tool for book listeners and authors who want to save time.

With the help of this program you can tune the different tempo, pitch and even the playback rate for separate files in the list. You may use it also for transcoding audio – configurable output to MP3, OGG and AAC/MP4 file formats is supported. Converted audio will be available for speed-listening on your PC, Smartphone, iPod and any portable MP3 player.

Extra options include tag editing, downmixing to mono option, and the ability to normalize volume. Audio Speed Changer Pro supports drag-and-drop and can be integrated into the Windows Explorer shell for quick access to its major functions.

You can also download portable version of Audio Speed Changer Pro here (File size: 2.16 MB).
System Requirements:
Windows 2000 up to Windows 7, including x64 editions; Intel Pentium II or AMD-K6 300 megahertz (MHz) processor; 10 MB of RAM; 2 MB of HD space

Note: the portable version is really portable.
Check your temp folder during the installation process! Very carefully! :wink:

freakazoid

#72 Post by freakazoid »

Crap! I missed the portable freebie for "Audio Speed Changer Pro" :!:
is it stealth? ;)

-.-

#73 Post by -.- »

looking at the time freeze program, how do you like it? I have shadowdefender already and I like it. I'm open to trying out new programs but if you have an opinion of time freeze, could you post it too

joby_toss

#74 Post by joby_toss »

What can I say, I didn't try it... :oops:

joby_toss

#75 Post by joby_toss »

Angel’s Vox 1.4

May 9, 2010
  • Angel’s Vox is the first audio player and ebook reader on the market designed specifically for audiobook enthusiasts. Angel’s Vox is an innovative and handy solution! With the help of Angel’s Vox, you can maintain a library of your audio books.

You can configure a different volume level and playback speed for each one, and their settings will be restored when you replay them. Their track position will also be restored to the exact point where you’ve stopped listening to them. Like other media player programs, Angel’s Vox can also be integrated into the Windows Explorer shell for quick access to its major functions.

Was previously posted as an older version.
Very nice piece of software!

You can also download portable version of Angel’s Vox here.