a demon for work

Any other tech-related topics
fang-face

a demon for work

#1 Post by fang-face »

(I hope the subject is no insult in english language, it's meant as a compliment.)
I am a rare visitor, but I didn't know that it is THAT long ago:
webfork-6000.JPG
webfork-6000.JPG (14.47 KiB) Viewed 18792 times
:shock: .
6000 posts! Last time it was far less than half of it. Congratulations.

And also thanks to all of you here, this site is always a great storehouse ("too" great, so I get lost all the time). :D

webfork

Re: a demon for work

#2 Post by webfork »

fang-face wrote:6000 posts! Last time it was far less than half of it. Congratulations.
Thanks fang but I have to admit some percentage of those posts are "thread merged" posts merely because I'm a moderator. Still, I do put a lot of energy into the site so I appreciate that.
fang-face wrote:And also thanks to all of you here, this site is always a great storehouse ("too" great, so I get lost all the time). :D
That's a collaborative effort from Checker, billon, smaragdus, tproli, TP109, Andrew, SYSTEM, Midas, Baas, Napiophelios, shnbwmn, spicydog, guinness, tactictoe, joby, freakazoid, and many more who came before to build something cool. I hope a lot more people come here and keep getting lost in great stuff for a long time to come.

I am Baas

#3 Post by I am Baas »

fang-face wrote:6000 posts!
Nice catch, fang-face.

Congrats, webfork, and a BIG thank you for all the time and effort that you put into TPFC.

SYSTEM

#4 Post by SYSTEM »

I just recently hit 1500 posts. Webfork has written, as of writing this, exactly four times as many posts as I.

Thank you, webfork, for all the work you're doing for TPFC.
My YouTube channel | Release date of my 13th playlist: August 24, 2020

Midas

#5 Post by Midas »

Thanks fly out to our devoted mod. As well as for the rest of the community... :cool:

smaragdus

#6 Post by smaragdus »

webfork is doing a great work here. webfork, thank you very much for all your efforts and devotion, I appreciate them very much!

webfork

#7 Post by webfork »

Thanks again everyone. I wanted to add that one of the reasons I'm able to get a lot done here on the site lately has to do with my current work situation: my machine is a Windows computer that's been zealously locked down, meaning that it's difficult to get anything but portable freeware running on the system. So even more than in the past, I assure you that the work here benefits me as well.

Andrew Lee

#8 Post by Andrew Lee »

my machine is a Windows computer that's been zealously locked down
That's harsh man. Reminds me of this: Singapore wants to keep government employees off the internet :D