2015 PortableApps.com Website Upgrade

Any other tech-related topics
I am Baas

Re: PortableApps.com Website Upgrade

#16 Post by I am Baas »

Mike.S.G. wrote:
I am Turd wrote:You are probably so thick, I forgive you. However, I need to vent... The "And?" in my initial response meant to indicate "so what?", suggesting I did not care about the upgrade. You are f*ck nobody to tell me if and how I should comment. Hope you find this informative.
What you need is a head doctor, tough guy, but no affect on me clown. And like I figured, you're an internet turd, web detritus! I'll keep telling you like it is until you get it figured out. If you ever leave the basement you'll be ready for the world that definitely wont like you, I'm sure you've already realized this -- I doubt it.

I am Turd = Ignore the Troll
Lol, every loser is entitled to his own sick fantasy, you are not different. Does sharing it online help in anyway to fix your problem? Pity your mommy has to wipe your sticky keyboard off. You are a revolting piece of shite. bye loser.
Last edited by I am Baas on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am Baas

#17 Post by I am Baas »

bzl333 wrote:
Mike.S.G. wrote:
bzl333 wrote:you're chasing people away from this site. and your creepy avatar doesn't help either.
So true, who wants to put up with idiots like this that are abrasive and nasty simply to be abrasive and nasty -- when unprovoked! The only option is to flush, spray, then ignore. Sad, otherwise TPFC seems OK.

BTW, the avatar does fit the personality perfectly, first clue.
yeah, i think he tried to pull the same crap on me two or three years ago. it gets old.
You think? You are a low life lying c u n t. Back it up or STFU.
bzl333 wrote:and i wonder why the site isnt growing and only about 10 members regularly contributing.
Coward going in circles, can't say it loser?
Last edited by I am Baas on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am Baas

#18 Post by I am Baas »

bzl333 wrote:yeah, i think he tried to pull the same crap on me two or three years ago. it gets old. and i wonder why the site isnt growing and only about 10 members regularly contributing.
Smarty smart bzl333 identified TPFC problem. Way to go moron, the truck is on its way.

I am Baas

#19 Post by I am Baas »

bzl333 wrote:yes, the Welcoming Committee at it again.
Interestingly, you did not see it a problem when Mike S.G. called me a troll first just because he misunderstood/did not like my comment.

Last edited by I am Baas on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Emka

#20 Post by Emka »

Excuse me, but don't you think it's been enough now...

Specular

#21 Post by Specular »

Damn, what on earth provoked all this bickering. Harmless topic.

Schumi 053

#22 Post by Schumi 053 »

@joby_toss

> "...am I selfish or what?!"

After i join TPFC for several years..my review..you are a good man :)

@tproli

> "...FLAT AS HELL"

Your web are simple..beauty and also fast :)

It just little long..maybe the "Configuration" section need to replace with TXT or PDF file..but thats not important..just an idea.

@nobody

I always miss to join TPFC discussion..but..with my limitation on English language..

i decided to silent rather than hurting people or miscommunication..silence is golden..duct tape is silver :)

"Friends come and go but enemies accumulate - Arthur Bloch".

tproli

#23 Post by tproli »

Schumi 053 wrote: It just little long..maybe the "Configuration" section need to replace with TXT or PDF file..but thats not important..just an idea.
No, it will be a complete rewrite, subpages and a whole new look. But this topic is about PA, don't steal the focus :)

Midas

#24 Post by Midas »

Schumi 053 wrote:silence is golden... duct tape is silver :)

"Friends come and go but enemies accumulate - Arthur Bloch".
Some wise words, if I may say so. :mrgreen:

Schumi 053

#25 Post by Schumi 053 »

@tproli

> "...complete rewrite..."

You are the boss :P

> "...this topic is about PA..."

Sorry for that :oops:

I think most people love a simple and responsive (fast) site..especially for slow inet connection user..and PA quite heavy.

@Midas

Life is short...... :mrgreen:

bzl333

#26 Post by bzl333 »

I am Baas wrote: You think? You are a low life lying c u n t. Back it up or STFU.
you're an asshole. I remembered you from your avatar. go crawl back under the rock in your mother's basement you puke. i bet you don't have a single friend in the whole fucking world.

I am Baas

#27 Post by I am Baas »

bzl333 wrote:
I am Baas wrote: You think? You are a low life lying c u n t. Back it up or STFU.
you're an asshole. I remembered you from your avatar. go crawl back under the rock in your mother's basement you puke. i bet you don't have a single friend in the whole fucking world.
I enjoy being one, it's fun, and you are still a liar, a piece of useless fuck. I checked all your 167 messages, we never had such an encounter, you lying bitch. You must be the product of incest, what a retard.

__philippe

#28 Post by __philippe »

My, my... and there I thought thus far this board was the epitome of civility...

The Times They Are a-Changin'... :roll:

Ennovy

#29 Post by Ennovy »

I suggest that people like I am Baas and bzl333 are blocked from this board for at least 3 month.
Shame on you

webfork

#30 Post by webfork »

I am Baas wrote:You think? You are a low life lying c u n t.
Whoa! Dude, scale it back.
bzl333 wrote:you're chasing people away from this site. and your creepy avatar doesn't help either.
Baas is an important member of this community who's probably brought more programs to our attention than any other user. He is not a nice person. There are a LOT of people in software who say what they think without a filter; it's something I've tried to get used to as an advocate for freeware. I can count on both hands devs I've worked with who were even more than abrasive than Baas but who do some amazing things and we are all using freeware created by folks who are not Mother Theresa.

That said, there's a line between speaking your mind and straight abuse. That's not what I come here for and I'm going to ask bzl333, Baas, and Mike.S.G. to stop. Please.
bzl333 wrote:... bet you don't have a single friend in the whole fucking world.
Yes he does. Calm down.