MycView automatically displays a slide show of all the pictures of a given directory in full screen mode. Reads a variety of file formats including JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, DIB, RLE, PNM, EMF, WMF, ICO, CUR file formats, as well as list LST files, SLD (XnView).
- Automatic closing at the end of the slideshow with the parameter "/c"
- Display in a window or full screen with the key "f"
- Opening a new file with the keystrokes "Ctrl-O"
- Opening a new directory with the keystrokes "Ctrl-D".
- Number of loops defined with the parameter "/l"
- Number of seconds per image defined with the parameter "/s".
- Open the context menu with the Middle-click or "Ctrl-M"
- Change the background color with the option "/b"
- Automatic rotation with the exif information.
- Browse images with thumbnails
|System Requirements:||WinXP / Vista / Win7|
|Writes settings to:||Application folder|
|How to extract:||Download the ZIP package and extract to a folder of your choice. Launch mycview.exe.|