Apache OpenOffice is a full-featured, cross-platform office suite compatible with all major office suites and 100s of file formats. Includes word processor, spreadsheet, database, presentations, drawing and math/formulas software.
X-ApacheOpenOffice is a portable version of Apache OpenOffice. Alternatively, Apache OpenOffice Portable is also available.
Languages: Includes English, Italian, French, Spanish, and German. For more click here.
||Win2K / WinXP / Vista / Win7 / Win8
|Writes settings to:
||Automatic compensation for dynamic drive letter in removable storage devices
|How to extract:
Download the ZIP package and extract to a folder of your choice. Launch X-ApacheOpenOffice.exe.
- German Windows: "unoinfo java" indicates UTF-16LE encoding, but encoding is not UTF-16.
- Update PL (Polish) translation.
- Crash with sidebar.
- Hangs when applying default format across multiple lines.
- Crash when disabling sidebar view after undocking and closing sidebar.
- WW8: outline imported instead of simple numbered list.
- WW8: custom outline numbering has wrong first level style.
- WW8: some headings have no outline level on import.
- WW8: table of contents empty due to not assigned outline styles on import.
- WW6: outline not imported, thus no TOC entries displayed.
- WW8: wrong style assignment for outline numbering imported.
- WW8: custom Outline Numbering is imported with wrong 2nd level setting.
- Opening complex docx document takes several minutes (but succeeds).
- Dictionaries updates right after installation.
- WW8: custom Outline numbering imported with wrong level assignment.
- CRASH when 'View
- close sidebar' with Navigator active.
- Formular bar not updating.
- "Read Error" with embedded images after saving in Writer.
- Picture loss on save.
- Huge memory consumption for very large and complex .odt.
- Crash when scroll through very large and complex .odt.
- Crash after applying the comment arises the problem with using table.
- Comment/Annotation applies to wrong table selection.
- Send file as e-mail fails if AOO is in a path with spaces.
- Export to SVG: Error when line contains arrow and text.
- Bad SVG import with particular files.
- Embedded OLE object imported with wrong style from PPTX.
- [SVG] svg node does not consider styles from a style element.
- Cropping + scaling image in writer results in a blue rectangle.
- The Lookup Gesture looks up the wrong word.
- Layout differs in AOO 4.1.0 vs 4.0.1 (and previous)
- Remove obsoleted module-internal custom allocator in SAL.
- Remove custom allocator support in stlport-replacement headers.
- Font Effects not applied correctly.
- Line length miscalculated when character spacing is expanded.
- Left-mouse-down above text edit area crashes, "Index out of bounds".
- CStringEqual can return true for non-equal c-strings.
- helpex Export::CopyFile is too slow.
- 2 scroolbars blocked at the ends of the sheet.
- [GTK] Scrollbars without steppers are buggy.
- nbintegration: Blanks or Colons in path seem unsupported under windows.
- doAccessibleAction(0) failed on combobox with dropdown.
- Crash when open edit mode copy of older document.odt version.
- Update meta data for AOO 4.1.1.
- Huge memory usage with docs which contain many graphics.
- Linked JPG image not preserved when exported to PDF with loss-less compression.
- Mac and Java Oracle 1.7.
- WW8: imported TOC empty, due to paragraphs having "outline level" property.
- Insert picture (from file) focus jumps to end of document.
- Always save a version on closing is not working.
- Inherited style property "Space above/below Paragraph" lost for particular styles.
- Named range with visibility condition can crash writer.
- Embedded GDI Metafiles replaced by "Read Error" box after File
- Reset formatting behind special formattings hangs AOO.
- AOO opens Word .docx with wrong text alignment.
- Embedded PNG Pictures replaced by "Read Error" box.
- Conditional text field does not update view after changing variable.
- Opening some documents is much slower in AOO 4.1.
- Regression Textfield.user cant be deleted via Script.
- *.docx import: import of overlapping bookmarks broken.
- Input fields are no longer considered as cell values.
- URL of linked PNG images wrong after save when automatic save has taken place.
- Linked SVG image embedded after save when automatic save has taken place.
- Conditional hidden paragraph does not update after textfield changes value.
- Buildbot version 411 r1611634 crashes on attached document.
- Help Text isn't right-aligned, in Hebrew/Arabic languages.
- Catalan (ca), Catalan (Valencian RACV) ca-XR), Catalan (Valencian AVL) (ca-XV).
- German (de), Lithuanian (lt), Traditional Chinese (zh-tw), Hebrew (he), Polish (pl), Khmer (kh), Portuguese (European) (pt-PT), Vietnamese (vi), Thai (th).
- Catalan (ca), Catalan (Valencian RACV) ca-XR), Catalan (Valencian AVL)(ca-XV).
- English (en), Russian (ru), French (fr), Slovenian (sl), Portuguese (European)(pt-PT).