GnuCash is accounting software that implements a double-entry bookkeeping system. It allows you to track bank accounts, stocks, income, and expenses. Features include bank/liability/expense accounts, stock/bond/mutual fund accounts, small-business accounting (customers, vendors, jobs, invoices, accounts payable/receivable), import from QIF/OFX/HBCI formats, transaction matching, scheduled transactions, etc.
GnuCash Portable is a portable version of the official program.
||WinXP / Vista / Win7
|Writes settings to:
Administrative rights (if online banking features are used)
||No. Online banking features may leave non-personal information in the registry if a local version of GnuCash is also installed
||Automatic compensation for dynamic drive letter in removable storage devices
|How to extract:
Download the self-extracting EXE and extract to a folder of your choice. Launch GnuCashPortable.exe.
Some other fixes not associated with reported bugs were accomplished:
- Use normal gettext or intltool toolchain also for scm files.
- Creating cash flow report takes a long time.
- Postponed transaction applied invalid date.
- CSV. Cannot import lines with empty fields for deposit or withdrawal in bank transaction download.
- Incorrect symbol for Turkish lira.
- The symbol of CNY changed to 元.
- "gncInvoiceGetTotal" is not read-only function?
- guile 2 exports different autoconf macros than what is expected.
- Fancy Date Format doesn't stick.
- Broken account template en_GB/uk-vat.gnucash-xea.
- Advanced Portfolio report: wrong calculation of Value Correctly convert the value into the report's currency.
- gnucash-2.6.4 segfaults regularly on transfer.
- Applying payment to invoice Segmentation fault.
- "Red line" threshold applies to Template scheduled transactions.
- Compilation fails because of creating .gnucash.
- Decimal places. Set the debit and credit cells' print_info to the account so that the decimal places are correct for the commodity.
- German tax report uses US tax quarters and not real quarters.
- Scheduled Transaction Editor results in immediate segfault.
- Add configure options to disable libsecret detection.
- Stops critical error messages.
- Segfault in generate_statusbar_lastmodified_message on Windows. Actually change the default date format without AM/PM.
- Enhance the Find Transactions dialog. Make it possible to define search criteria that consist of multiple terms anded or ored together. Use this to define a new criterion to look for specified text in any of the Description, Notes, or Memo fields.
- gnc-sql-backend.c compile fails with -Werror=format-nonliteral. Use GCC pragma to disable the warning in the one place that trips it.
- scm ccache files should be in pkglibdir not pkgdatadir.
- Let CPAN and ActiveState package managers take care of dependencies instead of explicitly installing a few of them directly.
- Correct the number field displayed in the reconcile window to correspond with the source specified in File->Options.
- Fix some bugs found by SWIG version 3.0.5. Prior to version 3.0.3 SWIG silently ignored invalid preprocessor directives.
- Scrubbing Improvements, including avoiding a potential infinite loop.
- Remove build and run of no-longer-existant intl-scm/guile-strings.
- Rewrite gnc-test-env in perl. This eliminates another guile dependency in the build chain.
- Switch from guile to xml to manage our iso-currencies source file.
- Numeric values with more than commodity smallest fraction get silently dropped.
- Update US Income Tax data to reflect minor changes for 2014.
- Advanced portfolio should respect report date when looking for other income/expense.
- Improve income and expense reporting in advanced portfolio report.
- Accept prices of the form n.nnne[+-]nn, i.e. with an exponent. An example requiring this is currency conversion from IDR to USD.
- Added Lithuanian language business accounts.
- Fix crash when running check & repair on an open AP/AR register.