GnuCash is accounting software that implements a double-entry bookkeeping system. It allows you to track bank accounts, stocks, income, and expenses. Features include bank/liability/expense accounts, stock/bond/mutual fund accounts, small-business accounting (customers, vendors, jobs, invoices, accounts payable/receivable), import from QIF/OFX/HBCI formats, transaction matching, scheduled transactions, etc.
GnuCash Portable is a portable version of the official program.
||WinXP / Vista / Win7 / Win8
|Writes settings to:
Administrative rights (if online banking features are used)
||No. Online banking features may leave non-personal information in the registry if a local version of GnuCash is also installed
||Automatic compensation for dynamic drive letter in removable storage devices
|How to extract:
Download the self-extracting EXE and extract to a folder of your choice. Launch GnuCashPortable.exe.
Some other fixes not associated with reported bugs:
- Income statement displays blank base currency entries when trading account transactions are present during the report period.
- Set value to zero before calling gnc_exp_parser_parse.
- Pt_BR translation wrong word "limpesa". Should be "limpeza".
- Correct general journal and general ledger reports to properly handle Use-Split-Action-For-Num option in File->Properties.
- Update exchange rate on bill only possible once per session (after unpost/repost).
- Custom register colors (table rows) not recognized from .gtkrc-2.0.gnucash file.
- Process payment in foreign currency leads to broken equation.
- Gnucash asks sql passwords before wallet password.
- scm ccache files should be in pkglibdir not pkgdatadir.
- SQL backend missing from most recent DMG?
- Fix overly restrictive input validation for IBAN of SEPA transfer.
- Unset LDFLAGS when unsetting CFLAGS.
- Fix hidden panes in lot viewer.
- Fix some abs() errors from new clang and gcc versions.
- Fix dbi driver detection on linux and similar.
- Improve "Auto pay on posting" message.
- Enable travis continuous integration tests on the gnucash repository.
- Azerbaijani, Basque, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, Kinyarwanda, Persian (Farsi), Portuguese, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.