Kudaz is a user-friendly programmer's editor with selective syntax-highlighting capabilities that currently supports 53 languages/scripts. Among the many features: advanced "Find In Files"; fully user-configurable automatic word correction, code-completion and source template support; support for Unix/Macintosh/Windows line formats; detection of current file change by other applications.
|System Requirements:||WinNT / Win2K / WinXP / Vista / Win7|
|Writes settings to:||Application Folder|
|How to extract:||Download the ZIP package and extract to a folder of your choice. Launch Kudaz.exe.|
Fixed: Selection Mode was not retained.
· Fixed: A file without an extension was not detected or identified.
· Fixed: At times 'Open from Favorite' menu was not properly displayed.
· Fixed: [Options >> Edit >> Tab Size] was not stored and restored.
· Fixed: [View In Browser] didn't work fine.
· Fixed: Temporarily created files from via [View In Browser] was not
· deleted porperly.
· Fixed: [Options >> Edit >> Word Wrap on by Default] was not stored and
· Fixed: [Options >> Edit >> Extended >> Enable Undo after Save] was not
· stored and restored.